TO THE SISTERS OF MARY SCHOOL GRADUATES:
Come August 15 and & it would be a one remarkable day especially for our brothers & sisters at the whole SMS Campus...Remember the joy that we once had most especially on our freshmen year?
Memories of the gifts, contests, games that we so enjoyed!
It's time we once again help bring back the moments and double their joys by giving our presents through candies, chocolates and other food stuff, school supplies and small personal items like socks, hankies and back towels (may be allowed).
So, don't forget to bring with you your presents on August 16, 2009.
All goodies shall be deposited first at the SMS Girlstown - Biga for proper distribution per family/sister in-charge by our Host batch (Batch 1999).
visit Alumni of The Sisters Of Mary School Inc.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
1. BILLIE JEAN
- "Billie Jean" sealed Jackson's status as an international pop icon.
- Jackson premiered "the moonwalk."
- is a 1984 hit single recorded by Michael Jackson
- In the U.S., it reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and number one on the Radio & Records singles charts, while in the UK, it peaked at number ten.
- The song remains popular as evidenced by sales of over 1,159,000 digital downloads in the U.S. alone and regularly returns to the Billboard Hot Digital Songs chart, since the chart's inception in 2005.
3. BLACK OR WHITE
- released on November 1991. The single is considered the biggest selling rock song of the 1990s. "Black or White" is a mix of hard rock, dance and rap, but basically it is a hard rock song like "Beat It".
- The song peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 and the UK Singles Chart, as well as in 18 other countries.
4. YOU ARE NOT ALONE
- released in August 1995
- officially written by R. Kelly
- It holds a Guinness World Record as the first song in the 37 year history of the Billboard Hot 100 to debut at number one
5. I JUST CAN’T STOP LOVING YOU
- Written and composed by Michael Jackson
- became the first of five consecutive number-one Billboard Hot 100 singles from Jackson's Bad album. It also reached number one on the Billboard R&B and adult contemporary charts
- "Bad" was a 1987 hit recording by Michael Jackson. The song was the second of five Billboard Hot 100 number-one hit singles from the album Bad, and was his seventh number-one single overall.
7. BEAT IT
- was released on February 14, 1983
- "Beat It" was written by Michael Jackson
- The lyrics of "Beat It" are about defeat and courage.
8. SMOOTH CRIMINAL
- written by Michael Jackson
- released as a single on October 24, 1988 and peaked at 7 on the Billboard Hot 100
9. HEAL THE WORLD
- written by Michael Jackson
- "Heal the World" is the song he is most proud to have created. He also created the Heal the World Foundation, a charitable organization which was designed to improve the lives of children.
- "Ben" is a number-one hit song written by Don Black and Walter Scharf and recorded by the teenaged Michael Jackson for the Motown label in 1972.
other source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Michael_Jackson_songs